Thursday, October 19, 2006

Gallery Night

I noticed that Mary Lousce Shoemacher with the Jornal Sentenl Failed to mentioned my ART SHOw in the eight windows on the very side of the Jorunal Senal BUILDING, but I suspect that there is POLICTICS involved. THrere were a lot of people who wanted this SITE for their art. Ok, maybe I shold have waited until GALLRY NIGHT to put up my show, and not WEEKS AGO, but I was jusst really ecitind about it, so I did it. THere is too much going on on this FRIDAY night anyway, but anyway It's going to be my OFFICAIL operning, so comeby for FREE indian food. I'm going to we working a tradional street vedor cart out there with food that I have LIBERATED from the Jewel of INDIA restaunt dumpter next door. DOn't worry, I'll only take the good stuff. ANd it'll be free! ALL night or until the cops close me down!

Another projcet I have is to put RED BALLOONS at certain art sites, gallerys, openings, and parties throughout the city at the coolest and BEST art spots ONLY!!! THis is the Carter BRyson red balloon seel of APPROVAL, so look for the red ballooons! And don't waste your time at any of the other lame ass poser loser art event with painting of sailboats and grandchildren and shit. I just realzied HOW HAPPY I am not to see those fucking BEASTIEs!!!! Thank GOD for litttle things like that, right! Oh, and after everything else, come on over and meet me and the after hours crowd for a private party at BUSHWACKERS on water street, I'll be in the VIP room no doubt, and when that shuts down I'm haveing a little party at my place inthe Water Street apts. over the water steet brewery for an aftrer after party and aftr that antoher one for those only with TRUE GRIT. hope too see you all their! Carter

No comments: