Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The State of Our Culture Roundup 2007


This is a leftover from SUPPER TUESDAY.

How about that Supperbowl, anyway? It had to be the best one since Bart Starr was playing. If someone had a facemask with only one bar on it NOW, they would be my hero.

Does anyone remember Superbowl “XL”? everyone thought that meant "extra-large" when actually it was a roman numeral. Why use Roman numebals? I have no idea. What any of this has to do with Rome, I have no idea. Was that the Superbowl with that guy Ben Rosenthoffendorfenbergerheim? I now his name is something like that. Who was the other quarterback? Was that someeone like Zach Braf? I mean with a name like that? Who am I getting that mixed up with. Oh is he the guy who made a movie with his name beign something like Big Penis Bob or soemthing? Hugh Johnson, maybe that was it.

Log In/Create Account

Not really, I just wrote that for no reason. Not really for not reason, but so people would click on it and nothing would happen. Okay, a dessert falls out of the sky. What I am supposed to do about it? That's not a question. My favortoe deoderant is Dessert Essence. If they ever bring back the draft, I'm going to ehd up being a desserter. Whaere is Carter Bryson? He disappreared? He was last seen (drunk?) wandering off into the dessert.

No comments: